Fragola has been banned

Gabe Aug 16, 2017

1. Gabe

Gabe Administrator Staff Member

Hello everyone,

MMORiot strives to work with developers of its anchor games, however we feel the impending need to ban Fragola. We do not make this decision lightly, however certain actions of hers has indicated she is still operating in collusion with Real Money Trading services.

Before she worked for Innova, she was in a clan called Elders under the character Z. Her CP sold adena using a Skype moniker known as Natasha Red. It is common knowledge that Natasha Red and CM Fragola are the same person. Fast forward a few months and Fragola starts working with Innova, Natasha Red's selling of adena stops. We figure bygones-be-bygones and give her a fresh slate.

Over time a pattern of moderation on 4gameforum has emerge, where she will allow russian RMTers to openly talk about their "business" and the money they are making. Her moderation does not punish the RMTing services, such as Pufa and Smile, NyanKoi, and Barcode; but instead the people pointing out the hypocrisy. As a result, many legit players have received warnings and even bans while RMTers have not; Certain RMTers have even been promoted on Innova's front page and facebook. MMORiot can not have Fragola posting on here from a position of privilege, when she has a track record of promoting RMT.

This promotion of RMT on MMORIOT is not allowed and in violation of Rule 1. Fragola has been banned, permanently.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    ormey, Anax, Monolitas and 1 other person like this.
  2. Mazas

Mazas New Member

sweet sweet revenge

Anastassia likes this.
  3. Monolitas

Monolitas New Member

Registered just because of this post. She is corrupt and she should be fired. ez

4. Anax

Anax New Member

Hot damn, now this right here is spicyyyy!

5. Gabe

If you think that's spicy, look at this video...

<--- 42 Minutes, 30 Seconds in

It's Fragola [Bottom Left], before she joined Innova, interviewing iPKu [Top Left], the biggest RMTer on Skelth, Gran Kain, and Classic Club. And I'm not talking Ziddy or Ginto, I'm talking Russian-bribery level RMT. This is type 4 RMT

iPKu...
    • Partially owns https://coingate.com/ a money tansfer service for BTC, EUR, USD.
    • has a history of bribing GMs: https://pastebin.com/mfJMubRK
    • has dropped a shit ton of money (10,000EUR++) in GranKain: https://puu.sh/wgAXv/df4e7a25a6.png
    • iPKu's operations currently provide RMT Services on the following servers:
      • L2-Eglobal x7
      • Core official
      • Ru classic GK/Shillen
      • gamecoast x7 GOD
      • L2eu.com x7
      • RPG Club x5 GF / x3 H5
      • Talking island x3 (Classic.Club)
      • BNB Core x8

In the bottom right you see Vizitor advertising something called Skofieldaz TM. Skofieldaz TM is the RMT Service for Skelth that iPKu ran from December 2015 until cashing out of Skelth in May of 2016. Fragola interviewed and help promote the largest RMT service currently operating today.

Not only that, but during December 25th to December 28th 2015, when everyone was scrambling to get Adena for the first Clan Hall auctions. Skofieldaz TM claimed to be one of the protected RMT sellers, getting information from Admins on how ban waves would hit before they arrived. For those that played those first few weeks, you will remember many RMT sellers and their customers having their characters locked and frozen. However, none of Skofieldaz TM's customers were touched.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Logrus, Anastassia, Anax and 2 others like this.
  6. FeaR

FeaR New Member

This is the best biggest pile of horseshit I've ever read.
    From claiming that a single community manager can protect RMTers to wrong information about iPKu and sk0fieldaz.
    Also, as the ban reason you state RMT advertisement on your site which I have not seen. So much about the site being impartial or about you cooperating with innova on this project as you claimed. Not a good start.

lHitsu likes this.
  7. athid

athid New Member

I am a bit late but.... that guy on 42:30 "advertising RMT".... Well i am 99% sure you are wrong :) why ? Because "Skofieldaz TM" is an old CP from Lithuania "Skofieldaz or sk0fieldaz" was the creator of this cp so the most of the time all cps title was "Skofieldaz TM",they was in the mGaiming clan for a bit (mGaiming was ruling like 60-70% of the lithuanian mid rates servers... ), so he is advertising, but not RMT , just his clan/CP :) cheers

8. Gabe

Maybe they sold their characters early on? Because that guy was definitely my supplier at launch. He told me they knew the ways Admins were checking for Adena sales and knew in advance when a ban wave would come. Was he lying to me? Possible.

I'm just reporting what I know first hand combine with what I saw in Fragola's stream

9. athid

athid New Member

Maybe thats the case :)

10. lHitsu

lHitsu New Member

u banned a person that bcuz she was promoting RMT, but u say that u know it cuz ur regular seller told u that. if u are a guy that as far i know, and what about u told, spend alot of money buying adena and pwlvl, and selling ur ex character, why are u crying about a player doing the same thing as u?? i understand that legit people can cry about that, but u can't. anyway, seems like that forum is biased too much, gl on ur project. looks like here is the same hypocrisy as the another forum.